One Step SYBR Ex Taq qRT-PCR Kit
–20°C. Protect 2X One Step SYBR RT-PCR Buffer from light.
One-Step RT-PCR Kit | SYBR Green Real-Time PCR (qPCR) | One Step SYBR Ex Taq qRT-PCR Kit
|TAK RR067A (reaction size: 25 µL)|
|2X One Step SYBR RT-PCR Buffer*||3 x 840 µL|
|TaKaRa Ex Taq HS (5U/µL)||100 µL|
|RT Enzyme Mix II||100 µL|
|RNase Free dH2O||2 x 1.25 mL|
|ROX Reference Dye (50X conc.)**||100 µL|
|ROX Reference Dye II (50X conc.)**||100 µL|
* Includes dNTP Mixture, Mg2+ and SYBR Green I Dye
** ROX Reference Dye/Dye II is used for normalization of fluorescence intensity by background subtraction. For ABI PRISM 7000/7700/7900HT and Applied Biosystems 7300 Real-Time PCR System, the use of ROX Reference Dye (50X) is recommended. For Applied Biosystems 7500 Real-Time PCR System, the use of ROX Reference Dye II is recommended. The use of ROX Reference Dye or Dye II is optional; Dye/Dye II is not required with Thermal Cycler Dice Real Time System, SmartCycler or LightCycler real-time instruments.
- SYBR Green Real-Time PCR (qPCR)
- Robust reverse transcriptase with strong elongation activity and high-performance TaKaRa Ex Taq Hot Start
- High Specificity: Optimized buffer system and antibody-mediated hot start.
- Superior Sensitivity: Accurate quantification of low quantity samples such as RNA viruses
- One step qRT-PCR reduces amount of pipetting and lowers risk of contamination
The One Step SYBR Ex Taq RT-PCR Kit is designed for single step real-time RT-PCR using SYBR Green I1,2 detection and is suitable for detecting and amplifying small amounts of RNA such as viral RNA or RNA derived from precious or rare samples. In this one-step RT-PCR kit, RT-PCR can be performed in a single tube, minimizing the risk of pipetting errors and contamination. Furthermore, amplified products are monitored in real time via SYBR Green real-time PCR (qPCR), eliminating the need to verify results through electrophoresis following PCR.
The One Step SYBR Ex Taq qRT-PCR Kit uses a robust reverse transcriptase that quickly and efficiently synthesizes cDNA. This kit also takes advantage of TaKaRa Ex Taq HS, a high efficiency hot start PCR enzyme. Both the reverse transcriptase and PCR enzymes have been optimized for use in this one-step RT-PCR kit.
Note: This product is available in a sample size.
Compatible Real-Time PCR Instruments
Thermal Cycler Dice Real Time System (TP800), ABI PRISM 7000/7700/7900HT, 7300/7500 Real-Time PCR System (Applied Biosystems), LightCycler (Roche Diaganostics), SmartCycler System3/SmartCycler II System3 (Cepheid) and other real-time instruments.
1. SYBR Green I is licensed by Molecular Probes Inc. for use in research reagents. SYBR is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes Inc.
2. Use One Step Ex Taq RT-PCR Kit for one step real-time RT-PCR using TaqMan probe for detection. TaqMan is a registered trademark of Roche Molecular Systems Inc.
3. SmartCycler is a registered trademark of Cepheid.