- Rapid detection of Western blot signal without a labeled secondary antibody
- Simultaneous detection of multiple primary antibodies
- Detection of minute quantities of antigen that cannot be detected using conventional techniques with a labeled secondary antibody
- Western blot signal detection without using a labeled secondary antibody
- Secondary antibody enhancement: IgG Detector can be used after conventional techniques (labeled secondary antibody) to intensify the signal
- Reprobing blots that produced a weak signal with conventional techniques (labeled secondary antibody)
|IgG Detector Solution (HRP labeled)|| |
|20X Dilution Buffer|| |
|Enhancer for Mouse IgG|| |
|Marker Detection Reagent|| |
|20X Dilution Buffer:|| |
|Other components:|| |
Note: Please store the IgG Detector Solution (HRP-labeled) at -20°C until immediately prior to use, and return to -20°C immediately after use. The reagent may degrade if stored at 4°C or room temperature.
This product can detect most primary antibodies with the exception of a few, such as goat IgG. If the primary antibody is a Goat IgG, this product cannot be used. However, this kit can be used for secondary antibody enhancement as described in the User Manual.
If the primary antibody is mouse IgG, the IgG Detector has low binding capacity. For detection of mouse IgG, add the Enhancer for Mouse IgG to the IgG Detector.