- Reverse transcription in just 15 minutes
- Master Mix format reduces pipetting steps and the possibility of contamination
- Works efficiently with GC-rich and.or higher-structured RNA templates
- Synthesizes full-length cDNA with high accuracy and at high yield prior to qPCR analysis
- First-strand cDNA synthesis for real-time RT-PCR (qPCR)
- Two-step real-time RT-PCR
RR036A (200 reactions (10 µL rxns))
|5X PrimeScript RT Master Mix (Perfect Real Time)*1 ||400 μL|
|RNase Free dH2O||1 mL x 2|
|EASY Dilution (for Real Time PCR)*2 ||1 mL|
RR036B (800 reactions (10 µL rxns))
|5X PrimeScript RT Master Mix (Perfect Real Time)*1 ||400 μL x 4|
|RNase Free dH2O||1 mL x 8|
|EASY Dilution (for Real Time PCR)*2 ||1 mL x 4|
*1: Contains PrimeScript RTase, RNase Inhibitor, Oligo dT Primer, random 6mers, dNTP Mixture and reaction buffer (containing Mg2+).
*2: To be used when preparing serial dilutions of total RNA and cDNA. EASY Dilution makes it possible to obtain a precise dilution down to very low concentrations. This solution will not affect reverse-transcription and PCR reactivity. You may use the diluted solution directly in reverse-transcription and PCR. EASY Dilution (for Real Time PCR) (Cat. #9160) may also be purchased separately.
Note: Use EASY Dilution (for Real Time PCR) in combination with Takara Bio's Real-Time PCR kits. Compatibility with products from other manufacturers has not yet been verified.
Choosing a PrimeScript Kit for Real-Time RT-PCR
1. Komori, H. et al. (2012) J. Biol. Chem. 287:30688-30700.
2. Liu, H. et al. (2012) Drug Metab. Dispos. 40:2109-2118.
3. Shimura, Y. et al. (2012) Plant Cell Physiol. 53:1255-1266.
4. Tani, H. et al. (2012) Genome Res. 22:947-956.
5. Yasuhara, K. et al. (2011) J. Appl. Physiol. 111:1142-1149.
6. Zhan, Y. et al. (2012) Cancer Prevention Res. 5:864-873.
7. Zhang, X. et al. (2012) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 109:21534-21539.