- 6.5X higher fidelity amplifications compared with conventional Taq DNA Polymerase.
- Less optimization and greater yield due to a robust enzyme-buffer system.
- Reduced background and increased reaction specificity.
- Long range PCR to amplify products up to 48 kb
- Multiplex PCR
- Amplification prior to sequencing with next-generation sequencing (NGS) platforms such as Illumina HiSeq, Illumina Genome Analyzer (GA), and pyrosequencing using Roche 454 GS FLX
|TaKaRa LA Taq DNA Polymerase, Hot Start Version || 125 U (5 U/µL)*|
|10X LA PCR Buffer II (Mg2+)||25 mM|
|dNTP Mixture (2.5 mM each dNTP)||400 µL|
|*Protocol recommends the use of 2.5 U per 50 µL reaction.|
–20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw of TaKaRa LA Taq and dNTPs. Once thawed, aliquot into separate tubes and store at –20°C.
PCR products generated with TaKaRa LA Taq contain a mixture of 3'-A overhangs and blunt ends, allowing >80% cloning efficiency into T-vectors. However, the efficiency of cloning longer products (>5 kb) into T-vectors is quite low.
Performance confirmed by successful amplification of a 35 kb lambda DNA template and a 17.5 kb human genomic DNA. Inhibition of TaKaRa LA Taq activity by the antibody is confirmed to be >90% following enzyme incubation at 55°C for 10 min.