DNA Restriction Enzyme: XspI (BfaI, MaeI)
- Source: Xanthomonas species YK1
- Concentration: 4-12 units/µl
- Supplied buffer: K
- Reaction temperature: 37°C
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Ligation-recutting test: The ligation efficiency of cohesive end DNA fragments generated by this enzyme will be low. More efficient ligation can be achieved using reaction conditions for blunt end ligation.
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning.