DNA Restriction Enzyme: Tth111I
- Source: Thermus thermophiles strain 111
- Concentration: 4-12 units/µl
- Supplied buffer: K
- Reaction temperature: 65°C
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Ligation-recutting test: The ligation efficiency of cohesive ended DNA fragments generated by this enzyme is low. More efficient ligation can be achieved using blunt end ligation reaction conditions.
- Star activity: Unrelated site may often be cut in the presence of Mn2+, and at alkaline pH.
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning.