DNA Restriction Enzyme: SspI
- Source: Sphaerotilus natans
- Concentration: 4-12 units/µl
- Supplied buffer: Basal
- Reaction temperature: 37°C
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Genome DNA analysis: Arthrobacter luteus genomic DNA
- Star activity: Unrelated site may often be cut in the presence of high concentration of glycerol, and at alkaline pH or low ionic strength.
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning.