DNA Restriction Enzyme: SmiI (SwaI)
- Source: Streptococcus milleri S
- Concentration: 10 units/µl
- Supplied buffer: H
- Reaction temperature: 30 °C
- Substrate for unit definition: Ad2 DNA
- Genome DNA analysis: Escherichia coli genomic DNA
- Star activity: Unrelated site may often be cut in the presence of high concentration of glycerol or DMSO and at alkaline pH or in the low concentration of Mn2+.
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning.