DNA Restriction Enzyme: SmiI (SwaI)
- Source: Streptococcus milleri S
- Concentration: 10 units/µl
- Supplied buffer: H
- Reaction temperature: 30 °C
- Substrate for unit definition: Ad2 DNA
- Genome DNA analysis: Escherichia coli genomic DNA
- Star activity: Cleavage at alternative site(s) occurs in the presence of high concentrations of glycerol, in the presence of Mn2+, in the presence of DMSO, or at alkaline pH.
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning.