DNA Restriction Enzyme: NsbI (MstI, AviII, FspI)
- Source: Neisseria subtlava Va-1
- Concentration: 4-12 units/µl
- Supplied buffer: T+BSA
- Reaction temperature: 37°C
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Effect of DNA methylation: Enzyme activity is affected by CG methylase.
- Star activity: Cleavage at an alternative site occurs in the presence of Mn2+.
- Genomic DNA analysis: Anthrobacter luteus chromosomal DNA
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning.