DNA Restriction Enzyme: MunI (MfeI)
- Source: Escherichia coli carrying the plasmid encoding Mun I gene
- Concentration: 4-12 units/µl
- Supplied buffer: M+BSA
- Reaction temperature: 37°C
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Genome DNA analysis: Arthrobacter luteus genome DNA
- Star activity: Unrelated site may often be cut in the presence of high concentration of glycerol, and at low ionic strength.
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning.