DNA Restriction Enzyme: HhaI
- Source: Haemophilus haemolyticus
- Concentration: 4-12 units/µl
- Supplied buffer: M
- Reaction temperature: 37°C
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Effect of DNA methylation: Enzyme activity is affected by CG methylase.
- Star activity: Unrelated site may often be cut in the presence of high concentration of glycerol.
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning