DNA Restriction Enzyme: Eam1105I
|CTGNN||| ||N|| ||NNCAG|
- Source: Enterobacter amnigenes RFL 1105
- Concentration: 2-10 units/µl
- Supplied buffer: Basal
- Reaction temperature: 37°C
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Ligation-recutting test: Ligation efficiency of cohesive ended DNA fragments generated by this enzyme is low. More efficient ligation can be achieved using blunt end ligation reaction conditions.
- Effect of DNA methylation: Enzyme activity is not affected by CG methylase.
- Star activity: Unrelated site may often be cut in the presence of high concentration of glycerol, and at alkaline pH or low ionic strength.
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning.