DNA Restriction Enzyme: Cpo I (Rsr II)
|CG|||||G (A/T) C|| ||CG|
|GC|| ||C (T/A) G|||||GC|
- Source: Caseobacter polymorphus
- Concentration: 10 units/µl
- Supplied buffer: K
- Reaction temperature: 30°C
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Genome DNA analysis: Staphylococcus aureus genome DNA
- Effect of DNA methylation: Enzyme activity is affected by CG methylase.
- Notice: Do not dilute. This enzyme is unstable at low concentration. The relative activity of this enzyme is 50% at 37°C, and 120% at 25°C. Addition of BSA to a final concentration of 0.01% in reaction mixture increases the relative activity up to 120% at 30°C and up to 160% at 25 degrees C.
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning.