DNA Restriction Enzyme: Bsp1286 I (Sdu I)
|G|| ||(AGT) GC (ACT)|||||C|
|C|||||(TCA) CG (TGA)|| ||G|
- Source: Bacillus spaericus
- Concentration: 10 units/ul
- Supplied Buffer: L
- Reaction temperature: 30°C
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Effect of DNA methylation: Enzyme activity is not affected by CG methylase.
- Notice: Do not dilute. This enzyme is unstable at low concentration.
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning