DNA Restriction Enzyme: BglI
- Source: Bacillus globigii
- Concentration: 10 units/ul
- Supplied buffer: Basal
- Reaction temperature: 37°C
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Genome DNA analysis: Staphylococcus aureus genome DNA
- Effect of DNA methylation: Enzyme activity is affected by CG methylase depending on the sequence following the recognition site.
- Star activity: Unrelated site may often be cut at low ionic strength.
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning