DNA Restriction Enzyme: BanII (HgiJII)
- Source: Bacillus aneurinolyticus
- Concentration: 4-12 units/ul
- Supplied buffer: H
- Reaction temperature: 37°C
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Effect of DNAmethylation: Enzyme activity is not affected by CG methylase.
- Star Activity: Unrelated site may often be cut in the presence of high concentration of glycerol or DMSO, and at low ionic strength.
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning