DNA Restriction Enzyme: PshAI
- Source: Plesiomonas shigelloides
- Concentration: 10 units/µl
- Supplied buffer: K
- Reaction temperature: 37°C
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Effect of DNA methylation: Enzyme activity is affected by CG methylase depending on the sequence of recognition site.
- Notice: Do not dilute. This enzyme is unstable at low concentration. Addition of BSA to a final concentration of 0.01% in the reaction mixture increases its relative activity to 140% at 37°C and 220% at 30°C.
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning.