DNA Restriction Enzyme: VpaK11B I (AvaII)
|G|||||G (A/T) C|| ||C|
|C|| ||C (T/A) G|||||G|
- Source: Vibrio parahaemolyticus 1743-1
- Concentration: 4-12 units/µl
- Supplied buffer: Basal
- Reaction temperature: 30°C
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Effect of DNA methylation: Enzyme activity is affected by dcm methylase or CG methylase depending on the sequence following the recognition site.
- Star activity: Unrelated site may often be cut in the presence of high concentration of glycerol, and at alkaline pH or low ionic strength.
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning.