- Preparation of single-stranded DNA for dideoxy sequencing
- Production of nested deletions in double-stranded DNA
- DNA-protein interaction analysis
- Site-directed mutagenesis
Recombinant E. coli
–20°C (-80°C when stored for more than 6 months)
Supplied with 10X Reaction Buffer [500 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 50 mM MgCl2, 100 mM DTT]
- Wu, C. (1985) Nature 317:84-87.
- Guo, L.H. & Wu, R. (1983) Methods Enzymol. 100:60-96.
One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme required to produce 1 nmol of acid-soluble product in 30 minutes at 37°C and pH 8.0 using restriction-digested calf thymus DNA as the substrate.