- Performance-tested for system reliability
- Customer-focused design: Customer suggestions are incorporated into the system's design, including user-friendly, easy-to-operate controls and buffer discharge system.
- Easy-to-Clean: Discharging buffer or cleaning the electrophoresis tank is easy thanks to the detachable power supply.
- Improved Safety: The Mupid-2plus includes improved safety features, such as narrower chamber lid slits and a power supply that does not operate unless the lid is in place.
This product is manufactured by ADVANCE. Mupid is a registered trademark of ADVANCE.
This product does not carry a UL mark.
|Electrophoresis tank |
- External dimensions: 187.4 mm (W) x 136.5 mm (L) x 50 mm (H)
- Internal dimensions: 133.0 mm (W) x 120.6 mm (L) x 47.5 mm (H)
- Buffer capacity: Approx. 250–280 mL (maximum 300 mL with gel in place)
- Material: PPHOX
- External dimensions: 143.9 mm (W) x 137.5 mm (L) x 13 mm (H)
|Power supply |
- Outside dimensions: 43 mm (W) x 109 mm (L) x 49.5 mm (H)
- Input: AC100-110V
- Output: DC50V, 100V
- Fuse: 250V, 0.8A
|Gel maker set L|
- Gel maker stand dimensions: 240 mm (W) x 126 mm (L) x 17.5 mm (H)
- Number of gels: 2 large gels, 4 mini gels
- Gel tray dimensions: Large size 109 mm (W) x 60 mm (L); Mini size 55 mm (W) x 60 mm (L)
- Comb dimensions: 10 mm (W) x 240 mm (L) x 42 mm (H)
|Well dimensions: |
- Large gel: 6 mm (W) x 1 mm (L) x 12 wells; 4 mm (W) x 1 mm (L) x 17 wells
- Mini gel: 6 mm (W) x 1 mm (L) x 6 wells; 4 mm (W) x 1 mm (L) x 17 wells
- Gel maker stand L: 1; Gel tray-L: 2; Gel tray-S: 4; Comb-L: 2