- Retrovirus-mediated gene transfer into mammalian cells
- Over 70% double-stranded covalently closed circular DNA(RFI) as determined by agarose gel electrophoresis.
- Cloning sites confirmed by dideoxy sequencing method.
- Single site restriction digest confirmed for PmaC I, Apa I, Sac II, Not I, Bgl II, Cla I, BamH I, Sal I, Hpa I and Xho I (for pDON-5 only).
pDON-AI Vectors, pMEI-5 Vectors and pDON-5 Vectors are covered by U.S. Patent Nos. 6190907, 6451595 or their foreign counterparts, are owned by ViroMed Inc. (KOREA) and are licensed to Takara Bio Inc.
For research use only. Any products, transformants and biomaterials obtained through the use of these products are prohibited from being transferred to third parties.
Users must contact TAKARA when they plan to use these products for purposes other than research.
pDON-5 Neo DNA: 5,828 bp
pDON-5 DNA: 4,697 bp
Purified by CsCl-EtBr ultracentrifugation
1. Kim, S.H. et al. (1998) J. Virol. 72:994-1004.
2. Yu, S.S. et al. (2000) Gene Ther. 7:797-804.
3. Lee, J.T. et al. (2004) Gene Ther. 11:94-99.
10 mM Tris-HCl (pH8.0), 1 mM EDTA