- pPTR I DNA (4,782 bp) – Chromosomal integration vector for Aspergilis sp.
- pPTR II DNA (10,032 bp) – Autonomously replicating vector for Aspergilis sp.
- Selection of Aspergillus sp. Transformants using Pyrithiamine, which is a Competitive Analog of Thiamine
As the presence of thiamine decreases the selection efficiency of pyrithiamine media, regents without thiamine should be used with this transformation system.
Manufactured by Hakutsuru Sake Brewing Co., Ltd.
10 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 1 mM EDTA
Unique Restriction Sites
- 3621: Hind III, Pst I, Sma I and Kpn I
- 3622: Hind III, Sma I and Kpn I