- Cat.#: 28101A, 28101B
- Target Name: Mouse/rat angiotensinogen protein
- Antigen: Mouse angiotensinogen C-terminal synthetic peptide
- Application: WB, IHC
- Specificity: Reacts with mouse and rat angiotensinogen
- Target Entrez Gene ID: 11606, 24179
Recommended antibody concentration (the optimal concentration should be determined empirically):
- Western blot: 1 µg/mL
- Immunohistochemical techniques: 1–5 µg/mL
Lyophilized: stable 5 years at 2–8°C. In solution: stable 2 years at –20°C.
Lyophilized from an antibody solution containing 1% BSA in PBS and 0.05% NaN3. To use, reconstitute in 1.0 mL H2O (final concentration 100 µg/mL).
Serpin peptidase inhibitor, clade A, member 8; Serpin A8, Ang, AngII, PAT, ANRT