- Human Sox2 (Sox 2) antibody specifically reacts with human Sox2
- Subclass: IgG2b
- Clone: SOX 2 9B-12H
- Form: Lyophilized
- Western blot analysis under reducing conditions
Anti-Sox2 monoclonal antibody was obtained by fusing the mouse myeloma P3U1 cell line with C57BL/6 mouse lymph node cells following immunization with KLH-conjugated human Sox2 peptide sequence (219-236) [GSPTYSMSYSQQGTPGMA]. Human Sox2 (Sox 2) antibody was harvested from SCID mouse ascitic fluid.
This product does not contain preservative. The stock solution (2.0 mg/mL) should be stored in aliquots at –20° for up to 1 year or at 4° for up to 6 months after adding 0.1% sodium azide. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw. Diluted antibody should not be stored.
Store antibody at a minimum concentration of 2.0 mg/mL. A lower antibody concentrations may result in decreased product stability.
Reconstituted antibody solution should contain 0.1% sodium azide when stored at 4°C.
Dissolve the lyophilized antibody in 50 μL of distilled water (final concentration: 2.0 mg/mL). This solution can be used as a stock solution. If further dilution is required, dilute with the Dilution Solution (listed below) just prior to use. When the entire amount of antibody is to be used over a short time period, it may be dissolved directly in 500 μL or more of the Dilution Solution.
- 10 mM PBS (pH 7.4)
- 1.0% BSA
- (0.1% NaN3)*
* When stored at 4°C, 0.1% sodium azide should be added as a preservative.
1. Rizzino, A. (2009) Wiley Interdiscip. Rev. Syst. Biol. Med. 1(2):228-236.
2.Chambers, I. & Tomlinson, S.R. (2009) Development 136(14):2311-2322.
3. Yu, J. et al. (2007) Science 318(5858):1917-1920.
4. Aasen, T. et al. (2008) Nature Biotechnology 26:1276–1284.
5. Takahashi, K. et al. (2007) Cell 131:861-872.