- Human Oct4 (Oct-4, Oct 4) antibody specifically reacts with human Oct4
- Subclass: IgG2b
- Clone: OCT413-12F
- Form: Lyophilized
- Western Blot analysis under reducing conditions
- Immunocytochemistry staining
Anti-Oct4 monoclonal antibody was obtained by fusing the P3U1 mouse myeloma cell line with lymph node cells of C57BL/6 mouse after immunization with recombinant human Oct4 protein (NP_002692). The monoclonal antibody was harvested from ascitic fluid of SCID mouse.
This product does not contain preservative.
Store antibody at a minimum concentration of 2.0 mg/ml. Lower antibody concentrations may result in decreased product stability. Reconstituted antibody solution should contain 0.1% sodium azide as a preservative when stored at 4°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw.
Dissolve the lyophilized antibody in 50 μL of distilled water (final concentration 2.0 mg/mL). This solution can be used as a stock solution. If further dilution is required, dilute with the Dilution Solution (listed below) just prior to use. When the entire amount of antibody is to be used over a short period of time, it may be dissolved directly in 500 μL or more of Dilution Solution.
- 10 mM PBS (pH 7.4)
- 1.0％ BSA
- (0.1％ NaN3)*
* When stored at 4°C, 0.1% sodium azide should be added as a preservative.
1. Nichols, J. et al. (1998) Cell 95:379-391.
2. Takahashi, K. et al. (2007) Cell 131:861-872.
3. Rizzino, A. et al. (2009) Wiley Interdiscip. Rev. Syst. Biol. Med. 1:228-236.
4. Pesce, M. & Schöler, H.R. (2001) Stem Cells 19(4):271-278.