- Human Lin28 (Lin 28) antibody specifically reacts with human Lin28
- Antibody subclass: IgG2b
- Clone: LIN28 91-12A
- Form: Lyophilized
- Western blot analysis under reducing conditions
Anti-Lin28 monoclonal antibody was obtained by fusing the mouse myeloma P3U1 cell line with C57BL/6 mouse lymph node cells following immunization with recombinant full-length human Lin28 protein (NP_078950). Human Lin28 (Lin 28) antibody was harvested from SCID mouse ascitic fluid.
This product does not contain preservative. The stock solution (2.0 mg/mL) should be stored in aliquots at –20° for up to 1 year or at 4° for up to 6 months after adding 0.1% sodium azide. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw. Diluted antibody should not be stored.
Store antibody at a minimum concentration of 2.0 mg/ml. Lower antibody concentrations may result in decreased product stability. Reconstituted antibody solution should contain 0.1% sodium azide as a preservative when stored at 4°C.
Dissolve the lyophilized antibody in 50 μL of distilled water (final concentration 2.0 mg/mL). This solution can be used as a stock solution. If further dilution is required, dilute with the Dilution Solution (listed below) just prior to use. When the entire amount of antibody is to be used over a short period of time, it may be dissolved directly in 500 μL or more of Dilution Solution.
- 10 mM PBS (pH 7.4)
- 1.0％ BSA
- (0.1％ NaN3)*
* When stored at 4°C, 0.1% sodium azide should be added as a preservative.
1. Wu, L. et al. (2005) Mol. Cell. Biol. 25:9198-9208.
2. Piskounova, E. et al. (2008) J. Biol. Chem. 283:21310-21314.
3. Yu, J. et al. (2007) Science 318(5858):1917-1920.