- These products react with human GMP-140 (P-selectin).
- These products do not react with reduced antigen.
- These products do not affect platelet aggregation and platelet adhesion.
- Each clone recognizes a different epitope on the GMP-140 molecule.
- GMP-140/CD62P detection on activated platelets
- Western blot analysis under non-reducing and non-heating conditions
- Immunohistochemistry of frozen tissue sections
- Flow cytometry
(for all Clones)
|Clone||Cat.#||Immun.||Immun. host||Subclass||Antibody titer|
|WGA-1||M062||human platelet||BALB/c mouse||IgG1||1: 4,000|
|PL7-6||M063||human platelet||BALB/c mouse||IgG1||1: 4,000|
Lyophilized antibodies are stable at 4C for up to 2 years. The reconstituted antibodies can be stored at 4C for up to 6 months or at -20C for up to 1 year.
For research use only. Not for clinical diagnostics.
Lyophilized (all antibodies)
Dissolve in 50 µL of distilled water (final conc.: 2.0 mg/mL, containing 0.1% sodium azide)
1. Hamburger, S.A. & McEver, R.P. (1990) Blood 75(3):550-554.