- Cat.#: 18511A, 18511B
- Target Name: Human COX-1
- Antigen: Human COX-1 synthetic peptide
- Specificity: Specific to human COX-1. Does not cross-react with human COX-2 or rat COX-1.
- Cat.#: 18521A, 18521B
- Target Name: Rat COX-1
- Antigen: Rat COX-1 synthetic peptide
- Specificity: Specific to rat COX-1. Does not cross-react with rat COX-2 or human COX-1.
Recommended antibody concentration (the optimal concentration should be determined empirically):
- Western blot: 2–5 µg/mL
- Immunohistochemical techniques: 5 µg/mL
Lyophilized: stable 5 years at 2–8°C. In solution: stable 2 years at –20°C.
Lyophilized from an antibody solution containing 1% BSA in PBS and 0.05% NaN3. To use, reconstitute in 1.0 mL H2O.
prostaglandin endoperoxide H synthase 1, PHS-1, PGHS-1, PTGS1, COX-3, PHS I, PES-1