- Western blot analysis under reducing or non-reducing conditions
- Immunohistochemistry of frozen or paraffin-embedded tissue sections
|Clone||Cat.#||Immunogen||Immunized host||Subclass||Antibody titer|
|VN58-1||M017||Human vitronectin||BALB/c mouse||IgG1||1:3,000|
Lyophilized antibody is stable at 4°C for up to 2 years. The reconstituted solution can be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months or at –20°C for up to 1 year.
For research use only. Not for clinical diagnostics.
- Specific human vitronectin cross-reactivity
- No cross-reactivity with bovine vitronectin
- Clone epitope spans amino acids 1-130 of the vitronectin N-terminal region.
- Does not interfere with vitronectin-mediated adhesion.
Dissolve the lyophilized antibody in 100 µl of distilled water (final concentration: 2.0 mg/ml).
- Hayman, E. G. et al. (1982) J. Cell. Biol. 95:20-23.