- Detection of Human Cathepsin K (CTSK) via Western blot analysis under reducing and non-reducing conditions (working concentration: 2–5 µg/mL antibody)
- Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded and frozen tissue sections (without prior antigen retrieval (working concentration: 5–30 µg/mL antibody))
Supplied Reconstitution Solution
0.1% NaN3 (in water)
Reconstitution: Dissolve lyophilized antibody in 50 µL of Reconstitution Solution (final concentration 2.0 mg/mL).
- Immunogen: KLH-conjugated human cathepsin K peptide (139-157) [CWAFSSVGALEGQLKKKTG]
- Immunized host: Rabbit
Aliquots of the stock (2.0 mg/mL) and Reconstitution Solution should be stored at –20°C for up to 1 year or at 4°C for up to 6 months. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw. The diluted antibody should not be stored.
- Human cathepsin K amino acid sequence (139-157) [CWAFSSVGALEGQLKKKTG]
- Human. Does not cross-react with mouse and rat antigen