- Cross-reactivity with the gamma-1 chain of human laminin N-terminal region
- Cross-reactivity with rabbit laminin
- No cross-reactivity with mouse alminin
- Western blot analysis under non-reducing and non-heating conditions
- Immunohistochemistry of frozen and paraffin-embedded tissue sections
|Clone||Cat.#||Immunogen||Immunized host||Subclass||Antibody titer|
|LN82-13||M020||Human laminin||BALB/c mouse||IgG1||1:10,000|
Lyophilized antibody is stable at 4°C for up to 2 years. Reconstituted solution can be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months or at –20°C for up to 1 year.
For research use only. Not for clinical diagnostics.
- Cross reacts with human laminin N-terminal region gamma-1 chain
- Cross reacts with rabbit laminin
- Does not cross react with mouse laminin
- Does not inhibit cell adhesion
Dissolve the lyophilized antibody in 50 µl of distilled water (final concentration: 2.0 mg/ml).