- Cat.#: 10383A, 10383B
- Target Name: Human intelectin-1 protein
- Antigen: Human intelectin-1 recombinant protein
- Specificity: Does not cross-react with mouse, rat, or bovine intelectin; does not cross-react with human intelectin-2
- Application: WB, IHC
- Target Entrez Gene ID: 55600
Recommended antibody concentration (the optimal concentration should be determined empirically):
- Western blot: 1–5 µg/mL
- Immunohistochemical techniques: 0.5–1.0 µg/mL
Lyophilized: stable 5 years at 2–8°C. In solution: stable 2 years at –20°C.
Lyophilized from an antibody solution containing 1% BSA in PBS and 0.05% NaN3. To use, reconstitute in 1.0 mL H2O (final concentration 100 µg/mL).
Intestinal lactoferrin receptor, galactofuranose-binding lectin, omentin, HL1, HL-1, LFR, INTL, ITLN, hIntL, FLJ200221