- Measurement of procollagen type I C peptide (PIP) in cell culture supernatant
- Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded and frozen tissue sections
- Western blot analysis using non-reducing and non-heating conditions
|Clone||Cat.#||Immunogen||Immunized host||Subclass||Antibody titer|
|PC5-5||M011||human procollagen type I C peptide||BALB/c mouse||IgG1||1:10,000|
|PC8-7||M012||human procollagen type I C peptide||BALB/c mouse||IgG1||1:10,000|
Stock solution (2.0 mg/ml) should be stored in aliquots at -20°C for 1 year or at 4°C for 6 months.
For research use only. Not intended for diagnostic or therapeutic use.
Dissolve the lyophilized antibody in 50 µl of distilled water (final concentration: 2.0 mg/ml).
1. Akiyama, M. & Nakamura, M. (2009) Cell Transplantation 18:443-452.
2. Taubman, M. et al. (1974) Science 186:1115-1117.
- These products specifically react with procollagen type I C peptide.
- These products cross-react with human, bovine, horse and dog procollagen.
- These products do not cross-react with rat and rabbit procollagen.