- Western blotting analysis under reducing or non-reducing conditions
- Immunohistochemical analysis of frozen or paraffin-embedded tissue sections
- Flow cytometry
- Detection of activated platelets
|Clone||Cat.#||Immunogen||Immunized host||Subclass||Antibody titer|
|OSN4-2||M124||human platelet osteonectin||BALB/c mouse||IgG1||1:4,000|
|ON1-1||M125||bovine bone osteonectin||BALB/c mouse||IgG1||1:4,000|
Lyophilized antibody is stable at 4°C for up to 2 years. The reconstituted solution can be stored at 4°C for 6 months and at –20°C for up to 1 year.
For research use only. Not intended for diagnostic or therapeutic use.
Dissolve the lyophilized antibody in 50 µl of distilled water (final concentration: 2.0 mg/ml).
1. Funk, S.E. & Sage, E.H. (1991) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 88:2648-2652. 2. Termine, J.D. et al. (1981) Cell 26:99-105. 3. Breton-Gorius, J. et al. (1992) Blood 79:936-941. 4. Kamihagi, K. et al. (1994) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Comm. 200:423-428. 5. Nakamura, S. et al. (1996) Arthritis and Rheumatism 39:539-551.
- These products can react with both bone-derived and platelet-derived osteonectin.
- These products react with thrombin-stimulated but not non-activated platelets (flow cytometry).
- These products react with human and bovine osteonectin with the same efficiency (Western blotting).
- These products cross-react with rabbit and porcine osteonectin (ELISA).