- Osteocalcin immunohistochemistry
- Note: cannot be used for Western blot analysis
| ||Cat.#||Immunogen||Immunized host|
|Polyclonal||M173||N-terminal mouse osteocalcin peptide (amino acids 1-20) conjugated to KLH ||rabbit|
Lyophilized antibody is stable at 4°C for 2 years. After reconstitution, can be stored at 4°C for 6 months and at –20°C for 1 year.
Dissolve lyophilized antibody in 50 µl of distilled water (final concentration: 2.0 mg/ml).
- This product recognizes the N-terminal sequence of mouse osteocalcin (amino acids 1-20: YLGAS VPSPD PLEPT REQCE)
- This product reacts with mouse osteocalcin.
- This product does not cross-react with rat osteocalcin.