- Osteocalcin immunohistochemistry
- Immunohistochemical detection of osteocalcin on formalin fixed paraffin-embedded mouse tissue (treated with proteinase K for improved antigen retrieval)
- Western blot analysis using mouse bone extract under reducing or non-reducing conditions
|Clone||Cat.#||Immunogen||Immunized host||Subclass||Antibody titer|
|R21C-01A||M188||mouse osteocalcin peptide (amino acids 25-46: CDELSDQYGLKTAYKRIYGITI) conjugated to KLH||SD/rat||Rat IgG2a||1:1,000|
Lyophilized antibody is stable at 4°C for 2 years. The stock solution (2.0 mg/mL) with Reconstitution Solution (0.1% sodium azide in water) can be stored in aliquots at –20°C for up to 1 year or at 4°C for up to 6 months. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The diluted antibody should not be stored.
Specificity: Mouse osteocalcin amino acid sequence 25-46: CDELSDQYGLKTAYKRIYGITI
Subclass: Rat IgG2a
- This product specifically reacts with mouse osteocalcin.
- This product does not react with bovine, rat and human osteocalcin.
Dissolve the lyophilized antibody in 50 µl of distilled water (final concentration: 2.0 mg/ml).
- 5-10 µg/mL for colorimetric immunohistochemical staining
- 5-10 µg/mL for colorimetric Western blot