At Clontech, our OEM services are driven by dedication and manufacturing practices that are robust yet agile. Simply put, we will do everything it takes to meet your needs. Whether you seek OEM partnership, custom formulation, or bulk purchasing, our entire OEM team stands behind one promise: we will help you achieve your goals.
With a deep portfolio that includes over 2,850 unique products from the Clontech, Takara, Macherey-Nagel, and IBL brands, a tremendous range of life science research reagents is at your fingertips.
Core applications include:
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Genetic Analysis
- Applied Markets - AgBio, Veterinary Diagnostics
- Viral Transfection & Transduction
- Translational Research
Clontech maintains quality and excellence at multiple levels:
- ISO 9001:2008 certification
- ISO 13485:2003 certification
- A comprehensive quality assurance program
- Dedication to total customer satisfaction
- Expert technical support from PhD-level scientists
- Support from our highly experienced industry professionals
Clontech is committed to understanding and meeting the quality needs and expectations of all of our customers. Please click here to read our Quality Policy.
OEM manufacturing partnerships involve re-labeling our product* for reselling or as a component of your own kit, or wielding our capabilities for private label manufacturing and/or packaging of custom kits. Clontech holds worldwide patents on several key technologies that are available for licensing and our R&D scientists continue to make industry-leading breakthroughs. As one example, our Titanium Taq polymerase has been incorporated by our partners into FDA-approved kits. As we partner with companies seeking to leverage our products and technologies in innovative kits, we realize a common goal: improving the human condition through biotechnology.
OEM services partnership benefits include:
- Inclusion of one of our products in a formulation, workflow, or kit (e.g., for NGS, translational or clinical research, or when transferring a protocol)
- Development of a supply agreement that meets your specifications for ordering and shipment timelines throughout the year
- The reassurance that you are leveraging our ISO-certified manufacturing capabilities to increase your revenue
- Collaboration with our experienced industry professionals to develop and formulate reagents precisely to your needs and to integrate them into your workflow, including high-throughput automated workflows
*Not all products are available for OEM. Contact us to inquire.
Life science research needs are not one-size-fits-all; neither are our products. Our Custom and Bulk solutions provide the flexibility to take an existing catalog product and modify formulation, packaging, dispensing, or documented quality assurance specifications and testing, or to provide reagent at large volume.
Custom Solutions Examples
- Custom product formulation to meet your specifications
- Custom vialing/dispensing, packaging, or labeling
- Custom quality control specifications to meet your assay QC and documentation needs
Bulk Product Supply Examples
- Single lot sourcing (e.g., for use in preclinical studies)
- Volume pricing for high-throughput studies
- Modified packaging to accommodate automated workflows
- Supply of critical reagent in bulk when used at high frequency
Our dedicated manufacturing, packaging, QA, and business development professionals stand ready to help. Find out how our technologies and logistics can ensure your success: submit an online inquiry today or call us at 650.919.7320.