Premixed WST-1 Reagent - Easy, Colorimetric Test for Cell GrowthUse Premixed WST-1 to measure cell proliferation and viability, or to measure cytotoxicity and growth inhibition. A mitochondrial enzyme in viable cells converts WST-1 to a dye…simply measure its absorbance.
- When cells are proliferating, dye accumulates.
- When cells are not proliferating, dye levels drop.
Why use the Premixed WST-1 Reagent?
- Save time. No harvesting or washing. Get results in 1 hr.
- Save reagents. Premixed WST-1 lasts two weeks at 4°C, or one year at –20°C. Other WST-1 reagents last just three days at 4°C or one month at –20°C.
- Save money. Our prices beat the competition.
|Supplier||Price||# of Rxns||Cost per rxn|
Very Simple Protocol
Using the Premixed WST-1 Cell Proliferation Reagent is very simple. Know if your cells are proliferating in just 1 hour:
Visit the Documents tab of the Premixed WST-1 Cell Proliferation Reagent product page to download the User Manual and other documentation.
Premixed WST-1 was used to measure the cytotoxic effects of TNF-alpha on the mouse fibrosarcoma cell line WEHI-164.