- Adaptor-ligated and ready for RACE PCR
- Tissue-specific "pool" of double-stranded cDNA
- Obtain full-length cDNAs without ever constructing or screening a cDNA library
- Perfect template for Marathon cDNA Amplification
- Rapid amplification of cDNA ends (RACE)
- Study tissue-specific gene expression
- Discover polymorphic forms of mRNA
- Obtain full-length copies of published cDNAs
- Characterization of tissue-specific patterns of gene expression
For current source information, please refer to the Certificate of Analysis accompanying each Marathon-Ready cDNA.
1. Chenchik, A., et al. (1996) BioTechniques 21:526–532.
2. Chenchik, A., et al. (January 1995) Clontechniques X(1):5–8.
3. Borson, N. D., et al. (1992) PCR Methods Appl. 2:144–148.
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.