- Simple workflow starts directly from 1–1,000 cells or 10 pg–10 ng total RNA to generate sequencing-ready Illumina libraries in 7 hours
- Unparalleled sensitivity for single-cell, full-length total RNA sequencing with strand-of-origin information
- Reproducible, accurate detection of coding and noncoding transcripts from total RNA and single cells
- Comparable results to our gold-standard single-cell RNA sequencing technology
- Superior performance compared to competitors
Interested in more data and FAQs about this product? Visit the NGS Learning Center.
- Library generation from small quantities of cells (1–1,000 cells) or total RNA (10 pg–10 ng) for transcriptome sequencing with strand-of-origin information
- Generation of sequencing-ready Illumina libraries in 7 hours
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.