NOTE: The products listed on this page will be discontinued at the end of 2017. However, you can continue using the same technology with more multiplexing options by purchasing the ThruPLEX DNA-seq Kit. The Low Input Library Prep Kit v2 (Cat. # 634899) will be replaced by the ThruPLEX DNA-seq 6S (12) Kit (Cat. # R400523), and the Low Input Library Prep Kit HT (Cat. # 334900) will be replaced by the ThruPLEX DNA-seq 96D Kit (Cat. # R400407).
- Converts fragmented double-stranded DNA (dsDNA) into sequencing-ready libraries for Illumina platforms
- Low-input compatible, down to 50 pg of dsDNA
- Single-tube, three-step protocol eliminates intermediate purification steps and takes just 2 hours
- Singleplex or multiplex next-generation sequencing on Illumina systems
- Single-read or paired-end sequencing
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.