Our collaborators and customers are constantly making scientific breakthroughs. Here are the latest published results obtained using the SMARTer Apollo library prep system.
- Crocker et al. Cell-Type-Specific Transcriptome Analysis in the Drosophila Mushroom Body Reveals Memory-Related Changes in Gene Expression. Cell Reps 5, 1580–1596 (2016).
- Denk et al. Persistent Alterations in Microglial Enhancers in a Model of Chronic Pain. Cell Reps 15, 1771–1781 (2016).
- Ellisona et al. Complete Genome Sequences of Zika Virus Strains Isolated from the Blood of Patients in Thailand in 2014 and the Philippines in 2012. Genome Announc 4, e00359-16 (2016).
- Muñoz-Gutiérrez et al. Transcriptomic Determinants of Scrapie Prion Propagation in Cultured Ovine Microglia. PLOS One 11, e0147727 (2016).
- Sanders et al. Mutation Yield of a 34-Gene Solid Tumor Panel in Community-Based Tumor Samples. Mol Diagn Ther 20, 241–53 (2016).
- Sherman et al. Viral dynamic modelling of Hepatitis C and resistance-associated variants in haemophiliacs. Haemophilia 22, 543–548 (2016).
- Wertz et al. Cell type-specific miR-431 dysregulation in a motor neuron model of Spinal Muscular Atrophy. Hum Mol Genet 25, 2168–2181 (2016).