- Highly efficient Lenti-X Packaging Single Shots (VSV-G) (included) generate high titers with a very high safety profile
- Tightly control expression of your gene of interest with the TRE3G promoter
- Simple, single vector design
- Option to use a puromycin resistance cassette to select for stable clones
- Tet-On 3G lentiviral systems are also available
- Tetracycline-inducible expression in the widest range of hard-to-transfect cell types
Heinz, N., Schambach, A., Galla, M., Maetzig, T., Baum, C., Loew R., & Schiedlmeier, B. (2011) Retroviral and transposon-based Tet-regulated all-in-one vectors with reduced background expression and improved dynamic range. Human Gene Ther. 22(2):166–176.
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.