- Get a YES or NO in only 10 minutes
- Distinguish between good and bad preps
- Know when to harvest lentiviral supernatants
Apply 20 µl of your lentiviral supernatant to the sample well, add 4 drops of buffer, and wait for the indicator bands to appear. Two bands mean you have ≥ 5 × 105 IFU/ml.
- Fast and easy ELISA-based titration protocol
- Collect supernatant, lyse, bind, wash, and detect
- Correlate p24 capsid protein content to virus
Lentiviral supernatant is bound to anti-p24 coated wells and detected using a combination of biotinylated anti-p24 secondary antibody, streptavidin-HRP, and a development reagent.
- Fast and accurate titration using SYBR Green chemistry
- Harvest, titer, and infect in one day
- Obtain results in 4 hr
Set up the qRT-PCR reaction with purified RNA from harvested lentiviral supernatant. Determine the viral genome content from a calibrated RNA standard curve.
- Rapidly measure copy number of integrated lentivirus (provirus)
- Determine accurate effective lentivirus titer
- Compare transduction data across multiple cell lines
Quantify the number of lentiviruses that have integrated into the nuclear DNA of your target cells using a SYBR Green-based qPCR reaction.