- RT-PCR primers arrayed in 96-well plate allows rapid assessment of induction and differentiation of pluripotent cells into hepatocytes
- Minimizes pipetting and reduces error
- Enables high-throughput analysis of agents affecting hepatocyte differentiation
- Optimized for superior performance with SYBR Ex Taq qPCR kits
- PrimerArray Analysis Tool makes data analysis easy
- Compatible with all standard real-time PCR instrument systems
- Monitoring hepatocyte differentiation/induction
- Screening for expression of hepatocyte cell marker genes in response to conditions or agents affecting differentiation
Procedural Overview for Hepatocyte Differentiation Gene Expression Analysis by Real Time RT-PCR
The overall workflow for the PrimerArray Series primer sets is straightforward:
- RNA extraction (30 min): We recommend using NucleoSpin RNA (Cat. #740955.50) or RNAiso Plus (Cat.# 9108/9109, not available in all geographic locations). Removal of genomic DNA using Recombinant DNase I (RNase-free) (Cat.# 2270A) is recommended.
- Reverse transcription (20 min): PrimeScript RT Master Mix (Perfect Real Time) (Cat. #RR036A) is recommended.
- Dispense real-time PCR reaction solution (10 min): Prepare a master mix containing the cDNA sample and SYBR Premix Ex Taq II (Tli RNase H Plus) (Cat.# RR820A); dispense into 96-well plate.
- Add PrimerArray primers (5 min): Use 4 µL PrimerArray Series primers per reaction
- Real-time PCR (1 - 2 hours): PrimerArray Series primers are compatible with all commonly used real-time PCR systems
- Data analysis (30 minutes): Use the PrimerArray Analysis Tool
PrimerArray Analysis Tool for Hepatic Differentiation (Human)
The PrimerArray analysis tool facilitates data analysis and can be downloaded from this web page. To download both the Analysis Tool and an instruction guide about how to use it, click on the Resources tab, then expand the drop-down menu under Technical Notes.
Information about RT-PCR Primers for PrimerArray Hepatic Differentiation (Human)
To download primer information for this set of PrimerArray RT-PCR primers, click on the Resources tab, then expand the drop-down menu under Technical Notes.