- Chemically-defined stem cell culture substrate for animal-free, xeno-free, feeder-free ES or iPS cell culture
- Provides greater adhesion of human ES and iPS cells than Matrigel or full-length laminin
- Laminin-511 E8 fragments sustain long-term self-renewal of human ES and iPS cells in defined xeno-free media with dissociated cell passaging
- Promotes high expression of pluripotency markers, normal karyotype, and retained ability to differentiate into all three germ layers
- Stem cell culture under chemically defined, animal-free, xeno-free conditions
- Expansion culture of ES and iPS cells
iMatrix is available in both lyophilized and liquid formats:
- Cat. #T300: 350 µg recombinant laminin-511 E8 fragments (lyophilized)
- Cat. #T303: 350 µg recombinant laminin-511 E8 fragments (liquid, 0.5 mg/ml)
- Cat. #T304: 1,050 µg recombinant laminin-511 E8 fragments (liquid, 0.5 mg/ml)
1. Miyazaki, T., et al. (2012) Laminin E7 fragments support efficient adhesion and expansion of dissociated human pluripotent stem cells. Nat. Commun. 3:1236.
2. Taniguchi, Y., et al. (2009) The C-terminal region of laminin beta chains modulates the integrin binding affinities of laminins. J. Biol. Chem. 284(12):7820.
3. Ido, H., et al. (2007) The requirement of the glutamic acid residue at the third position from the carboxyl termini of the laminin gamma chains in integrin binding by laminins. J. Biol. Chem. 282(15):11144.
Please refer to technical documents under the Documents tab for storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications.