Takara's PrimerArray Series offers primer sets for real time RT-PCR (qPCR) that can be used for gene expression analysis of biological pathways. Each PrimerArray Series primer set contains 96 total primers that allow for the simultaneous analysis of 88 biological pathway-related genes and 8 housekeeping genes. The performance of each primer set for real time RT-PCR (qPCR) has been validated. Primer set information can be downloaded by clicking on the Resources tab and expanding the Technical Notes drop-down menu.
The PrimerArray Analysis Tool version 2.2*1 is capable of analyzing data obtained using PrimerArray Series products. This analysis tool is linked to the KEGG (Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes) database, allowing results to be visualized on a pathway map. Primer set information and the PrimerArray Analysis Tool can be downloaded by clicking on the Resources tab and expanding the Technical Notes drop-down menu.
*1 The PrimerArray Analysis Tool version 2.2 uses a macro. Please select "enable macro" each time to use the file.
Available PrimerArray Primer Sets
- PH001 - Cytokine-cytokine receptor interaction
- PH002 - Cell cycle
- PH003 - Cell adhesion molecules (CAMs)
- PH004 - Jak-STAT signaling pathway
- PH005 - Natural killer cell mediated cytotoxicity
- PH006 - Axon Guidance
- PH007 - Focal Adhesion
- PH008 - T Cell Receptor Signaling Pathway
- PH009 - TGF-beta Signaling Pathway
- PH010 - Wnt Signaling Pathway
- PN001 - Cytokine-cytokine receptor interaction
- PN002 - Cell cycle
- PN003 - Cell adhesion molecules
- PN004 - Jak-STAT signaling pathway
- PN005 - Natural killer cell mediated cytotoxicity
- PN006 - Axon Guidance
- PN007 - Focal Adhesion
- PN008 - T Cell Receptor Signaling Pathway
- PN009 - TGF-beta Signaling Pathway
- PN010 - Wnt Signaling Pathway