- High yield, high sensitivity PCR
- Premixed PCR master mix for convenient amplification requiring minimal assembly
- Generation of PCR products having >80% cloning efficiency in T-vectors
|Takara Premix Ex Taq* ||6 x 500 µL|
*Contains Takara Ex Taq, Ex Taq Buffer, 4 mM MgCl and dNTPs.
–20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw and vigorous stirring of product. Once thawed, aliquot product into PCR tubes and store at –20°C.
Enzyme performance is confirmed by successful amplification of a 20 kb lambda DNA template. PCR amplification of a single copy gene (Beta-globin) by PCR is confirmed using human genomic DNA as the template (amplified fragment: 17.5 kb).
PCR products generated with Ex Taq DNA Polymerase contain a mixture of 3'-A overhangs and blunt ends, resulting in >80% cloning efficiency in T-vectors.
- Barnes, W.M. (1994) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 91:2216-2220.
- Cheng, S. et al. (1994) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 91:5695-5699.
- Cheng, S. et al. (1994) Nature Genet. 7:350-351.
- Cheng, S. et al. (1994) Nature 369:684-685.
- Saiki, R.K. et al. (1988) Science 239:487-491.
- Scharf, S.J. et al. (1986) Science 233:1076-1078.
- Gyllensten, U.B. & Erlich, H.A. (1988) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 85:7652-7656.
- Kawasaki, E.S. et al. (1988) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 85:5698-5702.
- Lawyer, F.C. et al. (1988) J. Biol. Chem. 264:6427-6437.
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.