- High yield and high sensitivity PCR
- Excellent on difficult templates
- Robust polymerase
- Antibody mediated hot-start: lower background, increased specificity, and room temperature reaction assembly
- Robust, specific amplification with reduced background
- Amplifications requiring room-temperature reaction assembly
|TaKaRa Ex Taq HS ||250 U (5 U/µL)*|
|10X Ex Taq Buffer (contains 20 mM MgCl2)||1 mL|
|dNTP Mixture (2.5 mM each dNTP)||800 µL|
*Protocol recommends use of 1.25 U per 50 µL reaction.
RR030A Premix Ex Taq Hot Start Version
|TaKaRa Ex Taq HS, Premix**||5 x 500µL|
**Contains TaKaRa Ex Taq HS, 1.25 units/25 µL; dNTP Mixture, 2X conc.; ea. 0.4 mM Ex Taq Buffer, 2X conc.; including 4 nM Mg2+.
–20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaws and vigorous stirring. Once thawed, aliquot into tubes and store at –20°C.
PCR products generated with TaKaRa Ex Taq HS contain a mixture of 3'-A overhangs and blunt ends which allows >80% cloning efficiency in T-vectors.
Enzyme performance is confirmed by successful amplification of a 20 kb lambda DNA template. Amplification of a single copy gene (beta-globin) by PCR is also confirmed using human genomic DNA as the template (amplified fragment: 17.5 kb). Inhibition of TaKaRa Ex Taq activity by the antibody is confirmed to be more than 90% after an incubation at 55°C for 10 min.